Distributed Energy Resources
Integrated Data System
DERs on this site include:
Distributed energy resources (DER) are technologies that generate or manage the demand of electricity at different points of the grid, such as at homes and businesses, instead of exclusively at power plants.
This site provides information on DERs that are funded by and report performance data to NYSERDA. Information is incorporated on more diverse DER technology as it becomes available.
Explore this site to:
- See where DER projects are across NYS
- Learn about DER technologies
- Investigate DER projects and performance data
- Get help developing a DER project
- Become a NYSERDA-approved DER vendor
- Understand market potential and public policy drivers for DER
All DER play a crucial role in Governor Andrew M. Cuomo’s Reforming the Energy Vision which seeks to build a clean, more resilient, and affordable energy system for all New Yorkers.